CIOR Toddler Water Shoes Aqua Shoe Swimming Pool Beach Sports Quick Drying Athletic Shoes for Girls and Boys

  • Textile/Synthetic
  • Rubber Anti-slip wear-resisting sole
  • MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY:Breathable and smooth fabrics with fine stretch on uppers, flexible and comfortable.
  • QUICK-DRYING MATERIALS:Water Grip outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery floor.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE:sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier wearing experience.
  • FOOT SAFETY: The rubber soles, with a really comfortable and thick foam arch-support insert inside of them, are flexible and thick enough to protect your feet from stepping on rock and stone.
  • OCCASION: Necessities in water park, surfing, beach volleyball, wake-boarding, sailing,boating, kayaking,windsurfing,walking, car-washing.

These are my 5 year old grandson’s go to shoe. Living in a beach community, I thought these would be perfect for the beach. Little did I know he would wear them playing in the yard with the hose, riding his bike with them on and pretty much live in them. 😊 Highly recommend!

Tried multiple brands before and I ended up returning them all because they all were made with not-very-soft materials. This should make a perfect pair for my toddler since they totally impress me with the materials - very soft, and will not give my son blisters. Bottom surface is also thick enough to product the little feet. I also like how this style comes in many colors for both little boys/girls.

comfortable, soft and non slippery. light weight. I think size is running a little small. my son usually wears size 10, but wears 10.5 on this water shoes. so I suggest to buy half size up.

I loved them! They were high quality and wonderful for my toddler for the upcoming summertime. I unfortunately had to return them because I bought a size too large for him thinking that would be smart since he won't be wearing them for another 3 months. I only needed the half a size bigger. Not the companys fault at all. I can't wait for the new size to come and for summer to be here to see him in them around the pool and at the beach.

Bought for Granddaughter. She was disappointed as they were a a tad big and did not like kleenex in the toe! Her mother went to a local retailer, brought granddaughter along and had her try on another pair. Did not want to return as they had to buy black instead of pink. Shoe us if good quality.

Very cute and functional. My kiddo wore this on our beach vacation and I could wash the sand right off and dry the shoes very easily. She even wears them in the cold weather back home and really seems to like them.

These worked out great for my daughter when we took her to an indoor water park. The size was as expected with a little room for growing.

The shoes are adorable. I bought them for a doll rather than a child however. When I ordered the shoes, I looked at one color, checked out a second color and then ordered. I intended to purchase the black pair but apparently the computer was still showing the teal colored ones because teal is what I received. I wish to return the teal pair. I did reorder a pair in red and they are just what I wanted in every way.

Our 11 month old has small but fat (thick) feet. We've tried all different kinds of shoes and most of them either dont fit or dont stay on. Now that she's starting to walk I really needed something for her to wear in public that was comfortable and stayed put. These are perfect. I love that they are wide and that there's no velcro straps to refasten 100 times an hour. They can be a challenge to get on at first but the laces stretch and loosen to get baby's foot in and the loop under the laces lets you tighten them so that they stay secure. This has a light weight rubber sole that's fine for beginner walkers but I'll need to move on to a sturdier shoe for her in a month or so when she needs more stability and support.

The quality of children's shoes is very good. Sky blue is also very nice. The color is clearly in water. When wearing outdoor shoes recently, the soles are very soft and look comfortable.

Comments